Friday, April 23, 2010

i love smores.

So this past week my sister in-law planned to have a bonfire with all of her friend as a end of the year thing, and she invited Jeff and I. When she told us about it I was super excited, because i've been craving the smell of the campfire and smores for a while now (I keep on asking Jeff if we can go camping). Well it turned out that all her friends bailed on her, it totally crushed me!! My wonderful husband knew how excited I had been, and so he took me home and together we made smores in our kitchen over our stove :) it was a good night!!








[ This last picture is just cause i wanted to show everyone how long my hair is getting :) ]

2 comments:

  1. I loves s'mores!! Infact I will probably make some tonight because they sound reall good now! Your hair is getting really long.

    ReplyDelete