Wednesday, October 27, 2010

i love brown.

This is my new best friend Elissa (and her hubby). She is pretty much me in another body. Seriously.


Elissa and I became friends one night when our hubbies were playing some halo and we started talking about quilting :) ever since that night we are always doing one craft or another! and this is one of our crafts that we made last week to help fallalize our homes :) enjoy!





I went for more of a fall look so I can leave mine up longer.

But Elissa went for Halloween, which I totally love!!


4 comments:

  1. that really was one of the greatest projects ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute Mckenna! I love that blog you got your table idea from!It makes me want to be more crafty, but I don't even have a sewing machine! Jared can sew better than me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so proud... {wipes a tear from eye}

    ReplyDelete