Wednesday, January 25, 2012

what a wonderful life.


So there is this pretty bad virus going around and I think I caught it, So I ended up not going into work today... So today i'm just relaxing, trying to rest and this morning and I started thinking about everything that has been happening in the past few weeks with my grandpa getting sick, and how lucky I have been to be able to live so close to him and to see him all the time. I have been so thankful to have such a great grandpa who has always been so involved in my whole life and willing to do anything for me! He is such a wonderful happy person who always makes everyone around him feel loved!! :)
I love my grandpa. 

Happy Birthday Grandpa!

Getting a lap dance from his grandson, alex.



This is my very favorite memory I have with him!

He loves to bring jeff and I random food so that we don't starve :) ha ha

In N.Y.C. trying to buy a train ticket.

He thought this homeless person was so cool.

 I am the only grandkid that got the same line on my pinky like his.


No comments:

Post a Comment