Sunday, July 4, 2010

cause we are in love.

Last January Jeff and I went to a bridal show to get ideas for our up coming wedding, and while we were there we entered a bunch of contest, well a few weeks later I got a call from a photographer and he said that we had won his drawing and we got a free engagement session, We had already taken our engagement so he told us he would just take some pictures of us after the wedding if we wanted, And so here they are :) His name is MJ Morgan and he is a really nice guy! So if anyone is looking for a photographer i highly recommend him!




5 comments:

  1. Those pictures turned out sooooo cute! Good choice of outfits Kenna.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE these pictures!! You look so cute and happy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are waaaay gorgeous! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooo, I'm gonna have me some cute grandbabies!

    ReplyDelete