Monday, November 22, 2010

coffee table.

So I found this gorgeous bad boy at the local D.I. for ten bucks!! yep ten buck!!
Iit was white and had a bunch of pretty bad dings (i forgot to take a before picture :S)

I first spray painted him an ivory color
and then I started glazing :) I am very happy to tell you all that I am totally getting a lot better at glazing, but i still need a little bit of practice!

the glazing process
You can't really tell but I was seriously freezing my fingers off!!! no joke, it was just freezing out side and I had my hand in a bucket of water most of the time to glaze! ah i thought we were going to have to cut off my fingers when I was done, but in the end it was totally worth it!!



ta da!!!

3 comments:

  1. So so cute!! You are so good at these things! I am mighty jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks great! for sure a great find. im thinking we both need more room in our houses, haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. totally cute! i love it! :) just like i love you!

    ReplyDelete