Friday, November 26, 2010

thank you.

I would just like to thank to my Lord, my wonderful Savior, my God, and my Jesus Christ.
I want to say thank you for this wonderful life you have blessed me with.
For my wonderful family who has loved me through thick and thin.
For my amazing wonderful husband who loves me for who I am.
For a warm house.
For all my trials
For letting me get the chance to come down to this wonderful beautiful earth and let me experience this wonderful journey.
For the scriptures.
For prayer.
For repentance.
For church
For food.
For a car.
For the chance to go to school and ex planed my knowledge.
For friends who pick me up when i'm falling down.
For testimonies.
For prophets.
For the chance to be sealed to my best friend for time and all eternity.
For being able to come back and live with you some day.
and for so so soo much more...
thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment