Sunday, December 12, 2010

christmas time.

So this has to be my most favorite time of the year! For sure!! I love everything about Christmas, well everything but the snow! (I am fine with it as long as I don't have to leave the house... but other than sitting inside with a big blanket and hot cocoa I'm not a fan.)
So Lucky for us, this year Mr. wonderful and I got to borrow some Christmas tree's from my family. We thought about buying one, but we didn't wanna spend our little bit of money on a real tree and we don't have any space to save a fake one, so it was a blessing that my mom left her little tree's in West Jordan :)
I could hardly wait to go up to salt lake and get them, and the minute we got all of our stuff from the the weekend into the house I made Jeff start setting them up!!



[growing up I remember my dad making us lay under the christmas tree looking up at all the lights with him, I have always loved doing this so I made Jeff get down on the floor and look at all the lights with me :)]




[This is a really random picture but I wanted to show off the wrapping paper found, I looked forever to find exactly the style I wanted and I was very happy when I found these :)]

[And now...my favortie part! My family made these little ginger bread men for family night last year and so I decided to bring them home with me so I could have my family here with me for christmas!]

2 comments:

  1. Oh man! That makes me so happy! The kids were asking about the gingerbread men we made last year and where they were. I'm ho-humming... figured I threw them in the trash long ago, but Eli said you took them. I'm like, sure, like she'd like those ugly things for her 1st Christmas tree. Well, I must say - they look beautiful all of a sudden! Thank you for saving them.

    I'm thinking Jeff had something else in mind rather than staring up at the branches in the Christmas tree.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha i love all of them, every time i look at them they just crack me up. :)

    ReplyDelete