Friday, December 24, 2010

happy christmas world

Our First christmas together! It was really weird to not have christmas with my family but it was fun to have it with my best friend and start our own new traditions!
{CHRISTMAS EVE}

We decided to open our stocking on christmas eve, because I was excited to give my little stocking stuffer gifts to Jeff and I couldn't wait another day. lol

A cute little old lady made these stockings for us as wedding gifts, and they are beautiful!!

Every year for as long as I can remember my parents always let us open one gift on christmas eve night, and it was always sleepers. So Jeff and I have decied to carry on the traditon to our family!





My favorite colors!



{don't mind my hairspray coverd mirror :)}

{CHRISTMAS MORNING}



3 comments:

  1. Fun!! Did you guys go somewhere else for Christmas??? Or just got to open early!!

    We haven't had our xmas morning yet.. haha getting excited!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha we are just at our house. I just had school today(on christmas eve) and we are leaving christmas morning to go to Jeff's family's house and we wanted to have a christmas together so we just moved it up a day ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO cute McKenna!! I love that every family does the pajama's thing on Christmas Eve! :) Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete