Friday, August 20, 2010

sitting. waiting. wishing.

This morning I called the Manti temple to reserve our date and room, for the day that Jeff and I will be sealed together for time and all eternity! I am so overcome with happiness and excitement that I can't stop smiling!! It just makes me so happy to think that in 228 days I will be sealed for time and all eternity to my best friend!!


When they asked me how many guest I was planning on having attend I told her I was going to need the biggest room they had (I have a lot of family) She told me that there were three rooms for me to pick from, two were just normal rooms but the third one was the room right next to the celestial room and that everyone who was attending would need to wear there temple clothes. :) I wanted to pick the room that everyone would have to be in white but the sister on the phone told me that if people were traveling that it would probably be easier for them to just come in their normal clothes. So I went with the normal room.


After getting off the phone with her I called my mom and told her and she told me that it was a rare thing to be able to have everyone in white anymore. and that it would be a really cool experience, so I called the temple back and changed my room! I am so excited and I can't wait until the day when I get to go and kneel across from Jeff and be sealed to him!!

3 comments:

  1. McKenna!!!! You have no idea how much joy this brings me!!! I am so very happy for you and Jeff!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. McKenna I can't wait for that special day! The Manti temple is amazingly beautiful and I hope I will be invited to see you on this wonderful day! It is the most amazinist experience ever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so excited for you! It is the most amazing thing you will ever experience! I am so happy that I will get to be there with you:)

    ReplyDelete