Friday, August 20, 2010

carnival time.

Getting Ready
We got ready in the mothers room at the church :)

Coloring with Easton to help me forget about everything that was going on that day.

Almost ready to go!

Time to go!!

My handsome Hubby

I made these pin wheels in my free time :)

Yummy Subway for lunch

My mom and I found tonz of christmas ribbon on sale at hobby lobby.
We did the math for how much we were going to need...
We ended up with like ten more rolls than we actually needed... ha ha

Jeff made this ticket booth for us, and my darling aunt Kim made the "tickets" sign
Eli and Ammon helping pass out tickets


My wonderful cousin/bridesmaid Cailie made this super cute sign in book for us

One of the tickets

We gave everyone a gold fish as a THANK YOU for coming to our reception!

Our totally awesome wicked sweet wedding cake!!!!
My young womans leader made our cake for us, and the inside was confetti cake!!!
I found these little gift bows in a christmas clearance section! They worked perfect for our knife and I also made a bunch of hair clips with them for the girls that helped serve :)

We found the most amazing face painter ever!!
All the kids and even the adults LOVED her,
She even showed up early and then stayed an hour later than I told her she would be needed!!!
My wonderful uncle made baloon animals and shapes for the kids!

POPCORN BOOTH
My cute cousins serving popcorn!

I was making the aprons but messed up, so my mom finished them until she got to the ties, then we handed them over to my aunt to help us!! Thank goodness for her or they never would of gotten done!!

COTTON CANDY BOOTH

My cousins working the cotton candy machine.
I even made those ties all by myself!! :)
SNOW CONE BOOTH

My two cousins serving the snow cones!


My mom had the great idea of having paper and crayons on the tables for people to color on.
It was alot of fun to take the papers home and read all the cute notes people wrote to us, and look at the the pictures!

This is the best picture I could find of the lights and pom poms
My dad got the lights just perfect! and I made the paper pom poms!
[this is also our first dance as Husband and Wife!]
Lots of dancing and partyin'
A HUGE thanks to Eric for helping me with our music!! I don't know what I would of done without you!!!!

Leaving...

We had everyone blow bubbles at us as we left!!!
I was so happy with how everything turned out!!! The reception was so totally Jeff and My personialty!! and we hope all those who came enjoyed it!!
HUGE THANKS TO ALL MY FAMILY AND FRIEND WHO STAYED UNTIL TWO IN THE MORNING HELPING SET EVERYTHING UP, AND FOR STAYING WHO KNOWS HOW LONG TO CLEAN UP THE CRAZY HUGE MESS OF SPILLED CANDY EVERY WHERE!!! YOU ARE ALL SO AMAZING AND I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART!!!!

2 comments: